Land / Lot Information
|Address:||Cooke County, Texas|
|Price per Acre:||$20,000|
Scenic land in Cooke County, TX, located 10 miles northwest of Whitesboro and 7.5 miles northeast of Callisburg. All of these tracts have county road frontage; electric will be available if not already in place. These tracts will make a perfect spot for your future ranch.
Property has coastal bermuda grass with a mix of native grasses with mature oak, elm and cedar trees. Whitetail deer and hogs in the area. Productive sandy soils and NO FEMA FLOODPLAIN!!!
- TRACT 1: 16 +/- acres. Mostly woods with a small cleared pasture in the back for a homesite; woods make this homesite extremely private. Small creek wash that could be used to build a pond. Once active oil well with a three phase power line. LIST PRICE: $17,000/acre
- TRACT 2: 11 +/- acres. An “L” shaped tract, with a wide deeded lane from the county road that opens up to several acres of thick woods and a cleared grass pasture in the back. LIST PRICE: $19,000/acre
- TRACT 3: 11 +/- acres. A deep tract of land, with grass pasture on the south and north sides, divided by dense woods with a creek wash through the middle. LIST PRICE: $19,000/acre
- TRACT 4: *UNDER CONTRACT* 11 +/- acres. Mostly open grass pasture, with a few trees along the road. County road frontage on two sides. LIST PRICE: $19,000/acre
- TRACT 5: 17 +/- acres. Approximately 13.5 acres of grass and 3 acres of trees. Has a 0.5 surface acre pond. LIST PRICE: $21,500/acre
- TRACT 6: 11 +/- acres. Nice tract with a few trees up front, grass pasture through the middle and a strip of woods in the back. Several good homesites here. LIST PRICE: $20,000/acre
- TRACT 7: 11 +/- acres. Diverse tract with a creek wash lined by thick woods that winds through the whole tract. LIST PRICE: $19,000/acre
Survey will be required on these tracts. Seller to reserve any owned mineral rights. Current Ag exempt is in place. Deed restricted against trailer and manufactured homes. This land is in the Callisburg ISD.
CONTACT: For more information or to see this property in person, contact agent/owner Shawn Dangelmayr at cell phone (940) 727-8978.
Pictures shown are for Tract 6 only.
Send an email using the form below.