Land / Lot Information
|Address:||Wilbarger County, Texas|
These 10.2 total acres (out of original 16.39 acres) are located within the city limits of Vernon, TX and are zoned “General Residential” for multi-family development. The land joins three other apartment complexes, as well as Vernon College and North Texas State Hospital. All of the lots have been surveyed and have paved street frontage. Electricity, city water, city sewer and a fiber optic line are already on site or easily accessible.
This remaining acreage can be bought as a whole for $82,000 or according to the following THREE subdivisions (#1-3 only below; #4 & 5 have sold):
- LOTS 1, 2, A & B: 5.46 acres, road frontage on three sides, no flood zone, 2020 property taxes: $1,014.26, includes addresses 4501, 4525 & 4539 Palmer Dr; LIST PRICE: $44,000
- LOTS C & D: 2.62 acres, road frontage on two sides, just a small corner of the property in flood zone, 2020 property taxes: $600.02, includes address 4601 Palmer Dr; LIST PRICE: $21,000
- LOT E: 2.12 acres, road frontage on two sides, approximately half in flood zone, 2020 property taxes: $295.93, includes address 4600 Palmer Dr; LIST PRICE: $17,000
- EAST PART of LOT 3: 1.43 acres, road frontage on two sides, no flood zone, 2020 property taxes: $267.17, includes address 4520 Palmer Dr; LIST PRICE: $11,500 *SOLD*
- LOTS 7 & 8: 4.76 acres, road frontage on two sides, all in 100 yr flood plain according to survey plat, includes Highway 70 frontage, 2020 property taxes: $1,557.00, includes addresses 4701 & 4705 College Dr; LIST PRICE: $57,000 *SOLD*
The City of Vernon (pop. 10,795) is located in North Texas at the convergence of Highway 287, 283 and 70, and is within a three hour drive of Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene and Wichita Falls. Vernon is the county seat of Wilbarger County. In addition to the college and state hospital mentioned above, it also is home to several manufacturing plants, strong oil and agricultural industries and numerous other thriving businesses. Just down the road from this acreage are Walmart and Wilbarger General Hospital, plus several restaurants, hotels and two strip malls.
For more information about these lot listings, contact agent Benjamin Belew at cell phone (940) 357-9940.
These pictures are for Lot E only.
See DOWNLOADS for Survey Plat and Zoning Addendum. See Mapright for interactive map for location of lots, utility lines, surrounding roads, businesses, etc.
Send an email using the form below.